Commerical Boat Insurance
Our Commercial Marine Policies are available to numerous types of operations. For example:
- Trawlers/ Singletons and/or Fleets
- Workboats & Windfarm Boats
- Commercial Skipper Charter Operations (UK, Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean)
- Commercial Charter Diving, Angling & Sightseeing Boats
- Commercial Potters, Netters & Dredgers
- Tug Boats, Survey Boats, Rescue & Patrol Boats
- Passenger Ferry Boat
- Mussel Farming
- Specialist Operations such as cable laying, pile driving, dredging
- If not listed please enquire.
Our policies can be adapted to your specific requirements regardless of the size of your operation. Commercial marine policies are subject to all appropriate licences being held and in force at all times. The licence sets out where you can fish, what you are not allowed to fish and the limits for the stocks you are allowed to fish and land.
The limit of cover offered will depend on your needs, for example if you require:-
- Crew Liability and/or Passenger Liability
- Third Party Liability or Full P&I Cover up to a maximum of $100million
- Machinery Damage
- Personal Accident for Skipper & Crew members
- Port Risk Only
- Laid-up Builder Risk
- Named Wind Storm Cover – Caribbean
- Employers Liability on land
- Specialist operations risks arising from activities such as dredging, cable laying and pile driving.
- Pollution liabilities
- Legal & Defence
- The list is endless.
Our specialist team are here to assist and help you with all your enquiries. We will work alongside you to understand exactly what insurance is required and we can arrange for our insurers to tailor it accordingly.
We will provide you with secure, appropriate cover for the risks you face.